California Gold and Silver Exchange is happy to announce we have now acquired the highly sought out 2021 Armenia Noah’s Ark Silver Coin. First released in 2011, this silver coin has now been made for 10 years. This coin is based on the Biblical tale from the Book of Genesis, that spoke of a flood God had sent to cleanse the world of the sins of humanity. In addition, the coins come in individual coin flips for single coins. Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes. Furthermore, a “monster box” contains 25 tubes of 20 coins for a total of 500 troy ounces.
The Noah’s Ark Armenia coin is produced by Geiger Edelmetalle, a German Refiner of gold and silver bullion. Furthermore, this private mint produces and distributes this sovereign state coin for the Armenian Central Bank. In addition, you can learn more about geiger at Geiger Metals.
- 10th anniversary in the Armenian Silver Noah’s Ark Series.
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in BU condition.
- The face value of 500 Dram is fully backed by the Armenian government.
- Obverse depicts the coat of arms of Armenia.
- Reverse captures a view of Noah’s ark.
- Alloy: 99.9 AG
- Diameter: 38.6
- Weight: 1 oz
- Designer: Eduard Kurghinyan
- Quality: Bullion
- Year: 2021
- Packaging: 20 per tube, individual in coin flips.
California Gold and Silver Exchange now has the 1 oz Armenia Noah’s Ark Silver Coin in stock, and ready for purchase. These unique coins are fun to for the bullion collector and silver investor alike. For more information on current availability and pricing call us (909) 985-4653 during normal business hours. Click here for more information on silver items we stock.