Us vs. Them
Here’s why people choose to shop at California Gold and Silver Exchange
There are a lot of reasons why California Gold and Silver Exchange is the preferred place of business for investors and people who want to sell their gold, silver and diamonds for top dollar. Here is a list of key differences between us and our competitors:
- We Pay Cash or Check, your Choice
- We will give you a price over the phone for most items
- We buy diamonds of all shapes and sizes
- Our diamonds buyers are always on site to purchase your diamonds. No appointment necessary.
- All gold buyers have 10 years plus experience in the precious metal business
- All gold buyers have completed diamond courses with GIA (Gemologist Institute of America)
- We have the XRF Gold and Silver Analyzer and the Sigma Metalyics Precious Metals Verifier, the latest testers in the industry and more accurate than older testing standards.
- We are authorized dealers of PCGS and NGC for certified coins
- We are conveniently located near the 10 and 210 freeways
- We have extensive knowledge of coins
- We are continually updating our current buy and sell prices to match the ever-changing bullion market.
- We pay up to spot on gold bullion coins and bars
- We buy and sell gold and silver bullion
- Our workers are the actual owners of the company
- Our employees don’t work off commission
- We subscribe to the current industry magazines for coin dealers and diamonds
- They pay only Check, even for $5.00
- They will try their best “NOT” to give you the price over the phone.
- They only buy diamonds of ½ carat or larger
- You have to make an appointment to sell your diamonds as their diamond buyers are not there all the time.
- They have employees that may be new to the precious metals business
- Their diamond buyer may or may not be on site, and they may not be GIA Certified.
- They use older and less accurate testing to verify your gold and silver.
This can lead to getting a lower valuation for your gold, or silver than you deserve.
- They are not authorized dealers of PCGS and NGC for certified coins
- They pay up to 90% of spot on coins and bars
- They only buy gold and silver
- Their workers are employees who may make commission off your buy
- Their employees may work off of commission