- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging. Either flips or mint wrapping.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser’s acclaimed “Buffalo Nickel” design of an American Indian in profile, originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City in the early 1900s.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Click Here to sign up for our email list for gold and silver specials.