1 oz Perth Mint Gold Bar made by the Perth Mint located in Australia is an easy way to own gold at a low premium over the spot price. This 1 oz Perth Mint gold bar is known worldwide made by this popular long running mint. The Perth Mint was established in 1899 and was Australia’s third branch of Britain’s Royal Mint after the Sydney Mint and Melbourne Mint. For more information on the history of the Perth Mint visit www.perthmint.com.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in a sealed protective assay package.
- Obverse: Reads The Perth Mint Australia along with the logo, purity, and weight.
- Reverse: Features repeating design of Kangaroos hoping along.
- The accompanying assay card lists the weight and authentication of the bar by the assayer.
- Each bar is individually printed with a serial number.
The Perth Mint also makes the 1 oz Gold Kangaroo coin and the 1 oz Silver Kangaroo coin. These are popular with investor’s and collector’s alike. Visit our gold bars page for more info on different gold bars we carry.