The 1 oz Australian Kangaroo silver coin was first introduced in 2016, following in the footsteps of the Kookaburra and Koala. These bullion coins are the same design each year, unlike the gold kangaroo, that is re-designed each each year. The coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine silver. Furthermore, this four nine silver coin, has the same silver content of the the .9999 maple leaf and Canadian silver coins. Many people love the kangaroo design as it is a unique creature with immense power. Being the largest marsupial in the world, the popularity of the kangaroo and the kangaroo coin is world-wide. Furthermore, the Australian Kangaroo is a great way to invest in silver bullion coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Bears a face value of $1 backed by the government of Australia.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in plastic mint tubes. Multiples of 250 are packaged in “Mini Monster Boxes.”
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Classic red kangaroo hoping.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
California Gold & Silver Exchange is happy to help you with your silver needs. Check out some of the other silver coins we carry at California Gold and Silver Exchange. Click Here to sign up for our email list for gold and silver specials. Moreover, for questions on pricing and availability please call us at 909-985-4653 during regular business hours.