2021 Silver Britannia Great Britain Coin
The Royal Mint has been creating secure, rare, and beautiful coins for more than a thousand years. The silver coins are well-known by investors and coin collectors due to their low premiums and exceptional beautiful design.
In 1987, Phillip Nathan introduced the Britannia design, and now, in 2021, four new features have been added to enhance its security and beauty. It is a noticeable fact that this is the only silver coin to carry the latest security details.
The 2021 Silver Britannia Great Britain Coin. This time, British Royal Mint added four new features, taking its visual security and beauty to the next level. Below are the four new features:
- Now, it has a Latin phrase written in small size that says “DECUS ET TUTAMEN,” which means “An Ornament and a Safeguard.”
- The background is updated to sparkly wave design.
- Britannia’s shield features a union flag that has smooth lines.
- In the bottom left, the Silver Britannia Coin features holographic images of a padlock and a trident. These images symbolize both bullion security and Britannia.
The 2021 Silver Britannia Great Britain Coin has the following specification:
- Face Value: £2
- Weight: 1 oz
- Fineness: 999 Fine Silver
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Packaging: Single coin available in coin flip, 25 coins available in tube.
Buying from California Gold and Silver Exchange
We sell excellent uncirculated coins that you can purchase during business hours in any quantity. With exceptional customer service, great prices and ample knowledge, we will help you buy gold and silver bullion like none other.
If you are considering buying, keep in mind that we accept cash, wire and personal check. For wire or personal check, we require a 10% cash deposit. We do this to lock in the price even if the price goes up or down later.
For more information, call 909-985-4653. To check more of what we sell, do visit the “what we sell page.”